Window and door knowledge required, additional sales training will be provided.
In exchange for your talent and dedication, we offer:
· A position in an award winning company.
· Unlimited earning potential.
· Competitive commission rate.
· Opportunity for growth.
· Performance based bonuses.
· Compensation for exceeding sales quotas.
· Strong Marketing
· Lead generation compensation
· Affluent sales territories.
· Ongoing training by industry experts.
· Flexible schedule.
· Established work environment.
· Quality Workmanship
· Great product line
· Product discounts.
· And much more!
JWS sells and installs dynamic products, with over 48 years of installation craftsmanship. Coupled with the best manufacturer warranties in the industry, giving you great confidence in what you sell.
Each member of our team plays a vital role in the success of our company and is dedicated to achieving the highest degree of customer satisfaction. Applicants must be interested in doing their part to maintain the standards of excellence that JWS has stood for over 48 years.
Applicant Key Qualifications:
· Sales experience with window and door knowledge.
· Exceptional customer service abilities.
· Self starter - Self motivated.
· Ability to manage large customer bases.
· Good computer & cell phone knowledge.
· Basic knowledge of the structure of a house.
· Skilled in reading a tape measure.
· Knowledge with emailing and texting.
· Reliable transportation.
As a JWS Sales Consultant you will:
· Work with prospective customers to formulate solutions for their window and door problems.
The job consists of:
· In-home visits that include:
o Understanding problem issues
o Consider budget limitations
o Develop job specification
o Present solutions
o Landing the sale.
You will be trained on computer-based pricing programs that estimate projects efficiently and accurately.
Scheduled office time will include:
· Meeting with prospects in the JWS showroom
· Discussing project needs
· Showing solutions
· Strengthening potential customer relationships
· Assist in lead generation
· Ultimately resulting in beautiful job results and sold happy customers.
Working with our experienced staff, you will:
· Develop final draft order specifications
· Work with the entire Sales Team to service clients with complex needs
· Submit all paperwork
· Participate to ensure a positive job result
· Follow up with existing prospects before and after the sale
· Attend team meetings
· Generate new leads
· Participate in various events
This is not an all inclusive job description however these will be part of the JWS sales program. Effective communication, strong product knowledge, and professional customer follow up, ensures “The JWS Experience” is held to standard. By capturing the trust of our customers and providing reasonable solutions to their window and door needs, you help build success for the customer, your team and the company.
If you fit all of the above requirements, contact our office TODAY to set up an interview:
You can also submit your contact information in the following form and one of our friendly associates will get back to you within 48 hours.